Tyndale Christian School has six bus services dedicated to providing safe, affordable and convenient transport.
Our range of services includes those coordinated and run under the direction of the School by LinkSA to extend the number of areas we service.
The school operates a fleet of modern 14, 24 and 39-seat school buses all with seatbelts and air-conditioning.
- Murray Bridge Township
- Tailem Bend
- Other locations may be available in discussion with the school
Bus services may change depending on current student enrolment.
Click here to find the cost for Link SA operated services.
The School utilises RollCall to manage the School operated bus services. RollCall is a bus management system that gives parents the freedom to manage bookings, notify absences and know how far the bus is away from your child’s stop, using real-time GPS tracking.
See below our current bus routes available and managed by the School.
Click here to watch an instructional video on how to create a RollCall account and download it onto your smartphone.
The cost for the school operated bus service is as follows:
$660 per year
An annual pass covers all trips to and from School for the year and will guarantee a seat on the bus for the route indicated.
Casual Trips Travelled
$5.00 per trip
Bus Drivers utilise RollCall for students travelling on the bus, if a student does not have a permanent booking, a casual bus ticket is purchased from the Main Administration Office prior to boarding.
- Students need to arrive at School by 8:30am and it is important that all students using the bus service are at the appropriate location for pick up at least five minutes before the scheduled time.
- Bus drivers are not able to wait for students who are late as this causes all students on the bus to be late to School. Younger students (Year 4 or below) should not be left to wait for the bus on their own.
- The buses leave the School at 3:25pm.
- Parents are advised to have a backup plan if they will be late to meet their child at the drop off location. Parents must ring the school to advise us of these arrangements. Students Year 4 or younger, will only be left at drop off points when met by a parent or approved responsible person, where written approval has been provided.
- When the bus is late arriving at the pick-up/drop off point, parents are asked to wait 15 minutes after the due time before contacting the school.
- If the bus breaks down, alternative arrangements will be made by the bus driver or School with regard to picking up/dropping off students.
- When these breakdowns or other emergencies occur, the school, where possible, will send a text message advising of the delay.
GET IN TOUCH
We welcome contact from our community – choose the best way for you.