Tyndale Christian School - Murray Bridge is an incorporated association under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985. The Association has a single member, being Tyndale Christian School Incorporated. Tyndale has appointed the Board of Governors of Salisbury East to also be the Board for Murray Bridge.
Membership of the Board is open to up to two adult persons, including those who:
- Are parents of currently enrolled students at the School;
- Are a committed Christian, actively involved and in good standing in the life of a local church.The Board may require the Christian commitment to be attested to by a Minister (or equivalent) of the church of which the person is a member;
- Abides by, and committed to maintaining the strong spiritual tone in accord with the Objects and Statement of Faith of the School;
- In good standing within the School Community;
- Hold a current National Police Certificate acceptable to the Board; and
- Is not related to an employee of the School.
The Objects, Aims and Powers of the Association are documented in the Constitution of the Association.
Our Annual Report is available to parents or caregivers of students. If you would like a full copy of the Annual Report, please contact our Business Manager on 08 8531 4600.